I was so excited to get a trifle bowl for Christmas! It only took me a few days to put it to work! Trifles are so fun for serving at parties and when hosting friends. They look nice and they combine layers of yummy things together for a delicious dessert! Enjoy my chocolate trifle recipe :)!
1 box of fudge brownies (you will need eggs and oil for this)
1 large package of chocolate pudding (you will need 3 cups of milk for this)
1 large container of whip cream
1 butterfinger candy bar
1. Cook brownies then cut into small squares. Place about 1/3 of brownie squares on bottom layer.
2. Add about 1/3 of pudding over 1st brownie layer.
3. Cover pudding with about 1/3 of whip cream.
4. Repeat this process two more times then top with chopped butterfinger pieces.
Easy and delicious!
- 1 box of white cake or you can just make it from scratch (if you use the box you will need 3 egg whites, 1 1/4 cup water, and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil)
- 1 package of strawberries
- 1 container of cool whip
- 1 sleeve of gram crackers
First mix batter. I pour a little vegetable oil to grease the pan. I have found this works much better, especially for this cake where you will need to remove the cake from the pan.
Next cut up about 6 strawberries.
Place the cut strawberries in a blender and puree the berries. I don’t like it too runny, I try to leave some chunks.
Next mix the strawberry puree with the whip cream.
Crumble the graham crackers into small pieces.
Next you will need to cut the cake in half, then place the bottom half back in the pan. Frost cake with strawberry whip cream mix. then top with graham crackers and strawberries.
Next you will need to place top half of cake over bottom half. Then all that’s left is to frost the top and add strawberries.
Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes then serve!